- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Exclusive 5 percent associate discount on most purchase made in-store and online.
- Discounts on theme park tickets, vehicle purchases, travel and more.
- Employee Assistance Program that offers free and confidential services for all associates and their family members.
- Associate dietitians to help make nutrition easy, accessible and affordable.
- Health Advocate Concierge service if you need help navigating the complexities of healthcare.
Depending on your role, location and tenure, you may also be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance options and pharmacy benefit plans for you and your dependents.
- Competitive paid time off, sick time and personal holidays to help you feed all of life’s moments.
- 401(k) with 5 percent employer match.
- Performance-based annual incentive.
- Parental leave to help you care for a new family member.
- Optum’s Quit for Life program to help associates kick tobacco for good.
- Flexible work environment.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 per year for any college and university for a work-related degree.
- On-site gym facilities.
- Legal aid.